Uses ESRI World Geocoding Services to locate an address
Click and hold the left mouse button to drag map
To Conduct a parcel search, locate the magnifying glass in the upper left of the map window.
Click the drop-down arrow to show possible search types:
- "ESRI World Geocoder" to search by physical address. Use the following format:
123 Anywhere Avenue, Martinsburg, WV
[Point will be added to map in APPROXIATE location of the address entered]
- "Parcel ID" to search by Parcel Identification Number.
(ie. District, Map and Parcel) Use the following format for search:
- AA = District Number;
- BBBB = Taxmap Number. Four (4) digits with leading spaces;
- CCCC = Parcel Number. Four (4) digits with leading ZEROS;
- DDDD = Sub Parcel Number. Four (4) digits with leading ZEROS;
- 0000 = ALWAYS Four (4) ZEROS at the end.
Falling Waters Tax District, Map 16, Parcel 8.3:
- "Name1 Search" to search by the first name on the deed. (Note: If Name1 owns more than one (1)
parcel, this search will locate ONLY the first it finds)
Use the following format:
LAST NAME[space]FIRST NAME
District Number codes are:
- Arden - 01
- Falling Waters - 02
- Gerrardstown - 03
- Hedgesville - 04
- Hedgesville Town - 05
- Martinsburg - 06
- Mill Creek - 07
- Opequon - 08
Left click on a parcel to display related parcel information (This will highlight selected parcel)
Move cursor off of highlighted parcel to clear dialog box
Click "Clear Graphics" button to clear map graphics (MUST "Clear Graphics" to select a highlighted parcel)
Click "Print" button, then Click "Printout" link to print screen. Use browser "Print" to send image to printer.
Use the "Topographic" toggle button to reveal street names. Click button again for Imagery.
Use the "+ \ -" in upper left corner of map to zoom in or out of map based on cursor location
( or use wheel on mouse )
Use Home button above print button to zoom map to default extent
Scalebar in lower left corner of map is scaled to map extent in unit feet
Longitude and Latitude coordinates on bottom of map are based on location of cursor on the map